This post probably contains affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Let’s face the fact…Balancing work and family can be extremely overwhelming. That’s why I’m sharing these positive affirmations for moms just like you.
When I started using words of affirmation for parents, I was in a similar place as you. I was a full-time working mom overwhelmed by ALL THE THINGS.
There was waking the kids, preparing breakfast (when I could manage), school drop off at 2-3 different places. There was work all day, everyday Monday thru Friday, 8-5. Then there was after school practice, dinner, and our nightly routine. And who knows what else would come up in between.
Oh, and trying my best to keep my relationship alive with my husband.
It was A LOT. And it still is.
But now that I’ve found some simple tools to help me deal with the overwhelm, I am in a much better place.
You see, it’s all about mindset.
Mindset About Balancing Work and Family
Finding balance in motherhood can feel like you’re climbing a mountain with no peak.
You just keep pushing forward, onward and upward, yet it seems like you never reach the top. And the top is where you’re headed, right?
You want to reach that peak so you know it’s all down hill from there.
But motherhood really is a balancing act. One where the weight is never evenly distributed on the scale.
But just because you know things will never completely balance out, you don’t quit. You don’t give up, throw in the towel and let go of your goals and dreams.
No. You keep pushing forward because you’re a strong woman who wants to have a positive motherhood experience. And you want your children to know that anything is possible, right?
We pump inspiring words into our kids, like “Anything is possible!” But why are they expected to believe us, if our actions are really saying, “Just give up when things get too hard.”
If you truly believe that anything is possible, then you know it’s imperative that you do everything you can to reduce the work and family conflict to prove to your kids that where there’s a will, there’s a way.
That’s where these positive affirmations for moms come in. They will help to keep you motivated and keep your mind focused on the positive things in your life so you can overcome the overwhelm and be the best mom you can.
30 Positive Affirmations for Moms
I hope my words have been encouraging so far. I am truly inspired to share my own personal affirmations with you, because I know how much they’ve helped me combat the overwhelm and keep moving towards my goals while raising happy, healthy and positive kids.
1. I am a strong woman setting a great example for my kids.
2. I am more than just a mom.
3. My days are filled with purpose and passion.
4. I am grateful to be a provider for my kids.
5. My work gives me skills to teach my kids.
6. The work I do is meaningful and beneficial to others.
7. Quality family time outweighs quantity.
8. I take excellent care of my kids.
9. Motherhood makes me more caring, compassionate and courageous.
10. I find joy in the little everyday moments.
11. I am present with my children when I’m at home.
12. I practice self-care so that I’m a happier, healthier mom for my kids.
13. I am the best mom for my kids.
14. My children are smart, strong and caring because of my example.
15. It’s okay to not feel strong and in control at every moment.
16. I am doing the best I can, and that is enough.
17. I love my children, my family and myself.
18. I know my children and how to make them smile.
19. I believe in myself and my motherly instincts.
20. My positive thoughts and actions create positive feelings in my kids.
21. I am a great role model for my kids.
22. I am thankful for family time at home.
23. The decisions I make are in the best interest of my family.
24. I embrace imperfection.
25. I am calm through the chaos.
26. There is peace and love in our home.
27. I am in control of my feelings.
28. I show up even on the bad days, because I am resilient.
29. These are the best days of my life.
30. It’s okay to ask for help.
Happy Mom Happy Family
Just to recap and provide a few more words encouragement…
Putting family before work is important, but let’s be real – it doesn’t always happen that way.
You will sometimes find yourself battling between your career and family. And you might feel pulled in every direction possible.
But just know that you are a strong woman and an even stronger mom, because your kids have provided you with an excuse to never give up.
Now take these affirmations, or use them as a guide to create your own, and use them as mantras for life.
WAIT…BEFORE YOU GO…I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!
Want to keep these positive affirmations for moms with you on the go or front and center so you won’t forget them? I’ve put them all in a pdf for you so you can print them and take them anywhere you go.